Moodle-(Modular-Object-Oriented-Dynamic-Learning-Environment)

Hello everyone! :)
  I've made a research about an e-learning type called 'Moodle'.I've read an article and read some short informations and I'd like to share what I've learned. The article I've read is based in Russia and it's actually about implementing e-courses for FL classes at Russian Technical Universities. 
  Moodle is a need for distance learning because it can be used by both teachers and students easily.It's used in nearly 235 countries.This application can be shape in accordance with the needs of students an educators.
   In the article,the importance of blended learning is mentioned and it's said that e-courses should be used from the first year.
    Here's the article:https://online-journals.org/index.php/i-jet/article/view/4501/3533

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Kahoot!

Storybird